Happy Friday! Hope your having a great month so far, and who knows…. maybe getting into the spring mode. I know we will be doing a little spring cleaning this weekend! Thinking of the outfits I can’t wait to share with you all this month (be prepare it includes lots and lots of blue), but I wanted to incorporate new makeup I’ve been loving that are either drugstores or drugstore prices. Finding makeup you absolutely love under $10…. well that my friends is a steal! Here are my top 10 new drugstore finds!
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water. AMAZING! I have yet to find a makeup remover that not only takes off your makeup and actually clean your face. A MUST buy!
- Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Drama. Perfect for those minimal makeup days or to keep your babies in place.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Pomade Crayon. I was heisted on this, I mean its pretty big to be an eyebrow pencil and I was scared it was going to be extremely bold. It was the total opposite, they looked smooth and natural.
- Milani Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection. This girl here, can never pass on a neutral eye shadow palette. Not sure how many homegirl needs, but super glad I picked it up. Colors are vibrant and smooth, hardly any fallout.
- Covergirl Colorlicious Oh Sugar Balm. I accidently picked this up, mistaken it for lipstick. These tinted lip balms are prefect for those warmer months coming our way, when we just want a little color.
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Concealer. I’m probably in my second tube since I found this baby. It became a regular in my makeup routine. Brightens all my sleepless nights,
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation. I am very, very picky when it comes to foundation. I have dry to combo skin, so sometimes certain foundation can do more bad than good. I was honestly very surprise with Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation. It gives you a satin, but not complete matte finish. Looks flawless on my skin and after all…. that is kinda what we want, am I right?
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor. LOVE! The perfect drugstore, long lasting lippie and the color payoff is on point! It is honestly beginning to be one of my favs. Plus, it seriously smells like cherry popsicle!!
- Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencil. Back in the good old days, homegirl was an expert in eyeliner. As I got older my eyeliner game has definitely decreased. I tend to have a hard time making it smooth and thin. This gel eyeliner makes it easier for me, it’s the perfect size to get the job done!
- MAC Zoom Lash Mascara. When I think of MAC, my brain automatically goes for their lipsticks. I was finally spontaneous one day and decided to try their mascara. I have eyelash extensions, so I only use mascara for my lower lashes. I am amazed how badass this baby is! For those of you looking for a little wow in your #lashgame, try their travel size, you won’t regret it!