We are actually having spring weather… Yay! My spring wish list is getting bigger. I am obsessing over the latest trends this year…. capes…..gladiators heels….. gold eyeshadows…. and my absolute favorite; OFF THE SHOULDER! Here are my top 9
- Target; Who What Wear Can this cape blazer be anymore chic? Totally love the look, now if I can just find one in white!
- Lulu’s Rompers can be a little tricky, but once you find the style that best fits your body… it will be game on. This romper by lulu has a banded waist, which will help shape my body better.
- DSW; Michael Antonio A pair of gladiator sandals need to be on my wish list for spring! Love these in particular because they fit my small frame. If your petite like me, but still want to rock the boho look with a pair of gladiator? I swear, your prayers are answered with these!
- The KJones Collection A pop of animal print can take any outfit to the next level. This clutch will pair so well with bright colors this season!
- Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Bleue Oh, yes!!! It is the perfect spring scent hands down 🙂
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Tarte did it again! Who needs another neural eyeshadow palette? Me;-)
- Lulu’s I am loving off the shoulder look this season. Plus, it’s in my “it” color.
- Kohl’s; Lauren Conrad LC spring collection is just fab! The perfect lace dress for spring!! You can totally rock this dress for any occasion this spring, from Mother’s Day to weddings and graduations.
- Bella V Mobile Boutique You can never go wrong this a blazer, but this sleeveless blazer!!! Will be great for those edgy looks this spring. And don’t even get me started on those sunnies….. #fab
What spring trends are in your wish list?
Have a great day loves