There’s something so classy about pinstripe to me. I love how you can dress it up or down. I also, like how you can take what is more men’s wear and make it girly for us! This is an easy outfit to wear to the office, if the dress code is more laid-back. You can totally change the bottoms and wear a skirt for a more strict dress code. I would totally wear it with this red skirt or this white option (both are on sale!).
I also have been nominated by Celeste over @ Thoughts by Cele for the Liebster award!! Check Celeste blog and show her some ♥. And thanks Celeste for nominating me. These are my answer to Celeste Questions
1. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to do something to inspire myself and other mommies. Have something that was my own little thing!
2. What’s #1 on the Things That Grind Your Gears list?
Waking up in the middle of the night and stepping on a hot wheels car 🙁 It drives me crazyyyy. For some reason they are always on the floor on my side of the bed and even though it happens almost every night, I still don’t remember to be more careful.
3. What are your 3 favorite shows?
I only really have two; Real Housewives and Duck Dynasty! Then, I would have to say Lifetime Movie Network or Hallmark (specially now for Christmas movies) are my other two many networks and what you would usually see me watching.
4. If you could be committed to a cause/charity, which one would it be and why?
There are so many awesome causes out their, but if I would pick one it will have to be St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Cancer is something awful and such a sad thing! To see those little angles suffer with that just breaks my heart! Hopefully one day there will be a cure. And all those beautiful children would never have to deal with that.
5. What’s one of your greatest talents/skills?
I always felt I was the only one out of my siblings that doesn’t have a talent, they all make me look bad with their amazing talents. If I had to think of some will be probably dancing and good at giving massages.
6. If you could open up any business, what would it be and why?
It would definitely be a fashion store. I just love fashion and it will be a dream to have my own styles!
7. Any phobias? Which one(s)?
I don’t like eyeballs!!!!!! I know who has a phobia of eyeballs??? When I was in nursing school, I would be praying I wouldn’t get stuck dissecting an eyeball. I am so serious though, don’t count on me to see if you have something in their, put eye drops. I can’t even see a cartoon photo of eyeballs, because I get so grossed out!!
8. What is your favorite feature about yourself? Eyes, hair style, eye color, legs, etc…
It’s a bitter-sweet feeling, but I have to say my eyelashes. They are so long and have great volume. I get asked all the time if they are real lol. They can also be a pain in the a** when things get stuck in my eyes and see #7.
9. How did you and your significant other start dating?
He was my next door neighbor. One day he just asked me out on a date and from there on my little story started ♥.
10. What’s one thing you just are not skilled at no matter how hard you try?
Cooking and crafts. I don’t know, but I wasn’t born with the gene.. readagrdles of how hard I try!
11. Name 3 of your favorite authors alone with your 3 favorite books.
1. Nicholas Sparks: Dear John
2. Lisa Gardner: The Neighbor
3. Jackie Collins: Hollywood Husbands (She is by far my favorite!)
Here are my fun facts about me!
1. I have 5 brothers and 1 sister. I’m the youngest.
2. I dislike vegetables. For dinner I always make sure I have veggies for my kids, but I can’t stand them. I am happy they haven’t caught-up to “How come mom doesn’t have to eat broccoli?”
3. Spanish was my first language, but I can not write or read it to save my life.
4. My oldest is my mini me. She looks like me, but worse…. she acts like me. My good and bad side!
5. I sometimes put my self on “time-out” from my kids and I will go to the bathroom for a few minutes and watch you-tube!
6. I want to cut my hair up to my neck, but never have the guts to do it.
7. Every year for my birthday I always plan on getting tattoo, but then chicken out.
8. I wish I was a red head and was praying when I was pregnant that at least one of my kids would of been.
9. I wanted to name my son Romeo 😉 Who knows, maybe he would of found Juliet.
10. When I was younger I wanted to be the first 4’10 runaway model.
11. I love doing laundry, who actually loves that???
And here are the following bloggers I would like to nominate:
Chelsea @ Ginger Side of Life
Kim @ Life at 523
Kelly @ Sparkles and Shoes
Alecz @ For Seven Seasons
Shane @ Whispering Sweet Nothings
Jess @ Stumbling Along
Brittany @Laugh Out Loud Mommy
Rachel @ Can’t Google Everything
Jill @ Live, Love, Run
Marissa @ Mommy Knows Whats Best
These are your questions;
1. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
2. If you can have only one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. Your favorite thing in your closet?
4. What is the story behind your blog?
5. You can’t leave your house without….?
6. What would you do if you had one day to yourself?
7. What is one household chore you actually enjoy?
8. If you can pick one place to travel, where would you go & why?
9. One lesson/advice you have taught your kids and hope they always remember ?
10. I have heard over the radio of families not giving their kids Christmas presents this year for not having good behavior. Would you actually follow through with something like this?
11. Red or pink lipstick?
Blouse: Old Navy
Sweater: Loft; not online. Similar here
Jeans: New York & Company (60% off)
Boots: Forever 21
Earrings: Old Navy